Gym Etiquette: Towel Tips
We have a few friendly reminders regarding the use of TELOS towels. As silly as some of these may sound, sometimes we forget our common courtesy at home and need a little reminder to do the right thing. Don’t worry, it happens to the best of us. The following are a few “Towel Tips” to keep in mind…
1. Large bath towels provided in the locker rooms are to use in the locker rooms. Not in the workout areas.
2. Be “green conscious” when using bath towels. Using 3 to 5 towels each time when showering wastes water, increases costs, and creates unnecessary work for the housekeeping staff.
3. Workout towels and antiseptic spray bottles are provided throughout the club to wipe down equipment as needed, before and after use.
4. Towel receptacles are also provided throughout the club for the purpose of collecting used towels.
5. Please do not use towels to “reserve” equipment for personal use.
6. All towels should remain at the club. Just recently, a member “borrowed” 15-20 towels by placing them in his over sized gym bag before leaving.
*The annual costs to purchase towels, and provide this convenience, exceeds $20,000.
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation in making TELOS the best fitness experience possible.