Graduated from Texas A&M with a Marketing degree in December of 2001
- ArthurAndersen, Big5 Accounting Firm – Did a Marketing internship and was hired fulltime as a Business Consultant for Human Performance and Change Enablement.
- Fossil, Retail Industry – Worked as an Account Executive for Domestic Airport and Hotel shops.
- Accenture, Global Consulting Firm – Worked as a Financial Analyst for eBay.
- Business Fellows Program – Selected as top 1% of the business school to participate in a 1 year leadership development program.
- Fossil – Completed a 1 year Business Training Program, specializing in Customer Service.
- Graduated Magna Cum Laude
- Graduated with Business Honors
Pets: Great Dane, Landry
Favorite TV Shows: Lost
Most Recent Books Read: Same Kind of Different As Me by Ron Hall and Denver Moore
Pet Peeve: Gossip/Meddling
Workout Preference: Mixture of cardio, resistance training, and Pilates