Dr. Richard Hare
Chiro-Kinetics and Sports Therapy
Dr. Hare’s experience as a Chiropractor, Active Release Technique (ART) Elite Provider, Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist, Corrective Exercise/Performace Enhancement Specialist, Kinesio Taping Practitioner, and a Graston Technique Provider makes him one of the most knowledgeable Sports Chiropractors in the Metroplex.
- Dr. Hare is board certified by the National Board of Chiropractic Examiners and is a member of the Texas Chiropractic Association, American Chiropractic Association, National Strength and Conditioning Association, and the ACA Sports Council.
- He is a 1994 graduate of the University of Texas at San Antonio and a 1999 graduate of Parker College of Chiropractic.
- Dr. Hare has completed extensive post-graduate training in the field of Sports Injury and Rehabilitation and is a full-body certified ART Elite provider, which is the highest level of certification an ART Practitioner can obtain.
- He also holds advanced certifications as a Corrective Exercise Specialist & Performance Enhancement Specialist from the National Academy of Sports Medicine and is a certified strength and conditioning specialist under the National Strength and Conditioning Association.
- Dr. Hare is also an experienced practitioner of the Kinesio Taping Method, & a Level I practitioner of The Graston Technique®.
- He is the team chiropractor for the Dallas Harlequins Super League Rugby Team, the PlayTri Triathlon Club and was a 2008 member of the ART Sports Medicine Team for the Tempe Ironman Triathlon.
- Dr. Hare’s expertise also extends to players of the NFL, MLB, WWE Wrestlers, Olympic Track & Field athletes, elite rugby players, Ironman triathletes, marathon runners, cyclists, collegiate baseball, basketball, volleyball, soccer, and football players, and professional MMA fighters.
Please call 972.386.2560 to schedule an appointment.
Dr. Hare is a network provider for all major health insurance plans